Dear Fellow Sleep Apnea Sufferer,
If you are one of the many people struggling with CPAP, you know that faithfully using your CPAP every night can be a huge challenge. Well, you’re not alone. Research shows that up to 50% of sleep apnea sufferers stop using their CPAP within 3 months.
It’s obvious why: wearing a mask and being hooked up to a machine while you’re asleep can feel unnatural, uncomfortable, and can even have side effects on your health.
But did you know that there are thousands of people who happily use their CPAP equipment night after night without any problems at all – and have eliminated their sleep apnea symptoms?
“What am I doing wrong?” you’re probably asking yourself. “Why can’t I come to grips with my CPAP?”
Let me assure you of one thing right now: it’s not your fault. It IS unnatural to sleep with a “Darth Vader mask” (as some people call the CPAP mask). But it DOESN’T have to be uncomfortable, difficult, and a constant struggle.
Through my extensive research I’ve found a handful of simple solutions that can get you using your CPAP effortlessly, night after night.
But first, let me explain why CPAP is a huge pain to use for so many people.
CPAP is considered the “gold standard” of sleep apnea treatment, because it completely eliminates sleep apnea symptoms – if it’s used properly and consistently.
Notice how I emphasized the words “properly” and “consistently”? The challenge facing sleep apnea sufferers is to overcome the many small problems that are so common with CPAP so they can use their equipment the right way night after night.
Research by the Mayo Clinic shows some of the most common problems that users face with CPAP:
- Trouble getting used to the mask
- Nasal congestion
- Feeling claustrophobic
- Leaky mask
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Sore throat
- Skin irritation
- Mask falling off during sleep
- Sinus discomfort
- Difficulty during exhalation
I’ve spent countless hours researching and interviewing people prescribed with CPAP, as well as the experts who help them overcome CPAP problems. I can assure you – you are definitely not alone in your CPAP struggles!
Over the past few years I’ve received hundreds of emails from people who struggle with their CPAP. So I recently did a survey of my website subscribers to find out EXACTLY what questions they have about CPAP. I was overwhelmed by the volume and variety of challenges that CPAP users are having.
Here are some of the questions that my subscribers asked about CPAP:
- How do I overcome claustrophobia when wearing my CPAP mask?
- Are there truly leak-proof masks?
- What are the best masks for mouth breathers?
- What is causing my watering eyes, sneezing, dry mouth, fatigue, and headache when using CPAP?
- What are some tips for getting used to wearing the mask?
- My mask keeps moving at night. How do I keep it in place?
- How do I properly clean my CPAP equipment?
- What are the health side effects of using CPAP?
- How to use it without the fear of panic when I use the nose/face masks?
- I have a stuffy clogged nasal passage after using CPAP. How can I stop that?
- I find that I take my CPAP off at night and do not realize I have done it. I have tried all different types of mask but nothing seems to work for me. Can you help?
- How do I find a good full-face mask?
- My mask wakes me up while I’m asleep. How do I stay asleep while wearing the mask?
- What is the difference between CPAP and BiPAP?
- I travel for business. Are there “travel friendly” devices out there so I can sleep on a plane and not fear I’m going to disturb everyone?
And many more questions.
Now, you might be thinking, “Why even bother trying to get my CPAP to work for me? I’ll just throw it in the closet and forget about it!”
That would make sense if sleep apnea were a mild health condition. But the fact is, sleep apnea is NOT a health condition to be taken lightly.
It’s a fact: if left untreated, sleep apnea can KILL YOU eventually. And I’m not just talking about the much higher chance that you’ll be in a car crash if you have apnea (although that’s definitely a factor).
If you’re not yet convinced of how serious sleep apnea is, please take 2 minutes to watch this video by the Mayo Clinic:
Over time, sleep apnea has been seen to lead to a long list of nasty diseases.
According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, these are just some of the side effects of sleep apnea:
- High blood pressure
- Eye disorders, including glaucoma, conjunctivitis, and dry eye
- Irregular menstrual periods
- High-risk pregnancies
- Liver damage
- Seizures, epilepsy, and other nerve disorders
- Kidney failure
- Heart failure
At this point I’m sure two things are crystal-clear in your mind: (1) if you leave your sleep apnea untreated, there will be dire health consequences in your life; and (2) CPAP can eliminate your sleep apnea (if only you could get over the challenges of using it).
So your choice is clear: get a handle on your CPAP, or risk quickly deteriorating health.
After surveying my website readers about their CPAP problems, I got to work researching solutions by talking to experienced respiratory therapists, reading manuals, and scouring university papers.
What I learned was pretty surprising. In fact there were two things that really stuck out from my research and discussions with therapists:
1) While there’s a large range of CPAP problems, most CPAP users encounter just a handful of common problems.
2) The solutions to these common problems are surprisingly simple. They often cost very little (or nothing at all), and can be implemented easily by any CPAP user.
In fact, there are many little “secrets” that respiratory therapists have for getting your CPAP to work for you. Put together, these tips can make the difference between CPAP success or failure – and between a life with or without sleep apnea.
Up until now, sleep apnea sufferers haven’t had access to ALL of the secrets of CPAP in one place. Until now
Because after months of research and talking to CPAP experts, I’ve put together the ULTIMATE resource for CPAP users – a written guide, audio interview, and online videos that will solve all your CPAP problems. I call it “Living With CPAP”:
But before I tell you more about this exciting new resource, I should tell you a little more about me…
My introduction to sleep apnea began on the night of August 26th, 2007. My wife and I were asleep in bed and something happened that would change my life forever.
At 2:00am that evening, my wife abruptly sat up, gasping for air. It was as if she was dreaming about being chased! Suddenly she sat bolt upright in bed. She was choking for air, and completely disoriented. She didn’t know where she was.
That incident was repeated many times in the coming months. Every night, her breath stopping and she gasping for air. What we didn’t know at the time was that my wife had the classic symptoms of sleep apnea.
But my wife’s problems didn’t stop at night. During the day, she was chronically fatigued – sometimes falling asleep just by sitting down on the couch. I was so concerned about her constant tiredness that I was scared she was going to crash our car!
We both knew it wasn’t natural to be so tired all of the time. And we also suspected that gagging while asleep pointed to some health problem. But at the time we didn’t even know about sleep apnea. We were soon to find out many surprising facts about this silent killer…
In the months following that fateful night I spent hundreds of hours researching sleep apnea treatments. I share what I’ve learned on my catalog site, which you can visit here: http://www.ApneaTreatmentCatalog.com.
Here’s what people have said about my sleep apnea treatment guides:
In the course of researching alternative sleep apnea treatments, I’ve spent a lot of time reading about the struggles that sleep apneics have with CPAP. That’s led me to research the best ways to use CPAP equipment and overcome common problems.
I’ve spoken with experienced respiratory therapists and delved into the scientific research on CPAP use. The end result? My new guide to choosing the best CPAP equipment and conquering common problems with CPAP!
In the 34-page guide you’ll learn:
- How to choose the right CPAP machine
- How to make sure the pressure of your CPAP machine is correct
- How to prevent air from leaking from your mask
- How to make CPAP comfortable
- How to stop mouth breathing
- How to keep your CPAP mask on while sleeping
- How often you need to clean your CPAP mask and hose
- How to stop headaches while wearing your CPAP mask
- How to reduce claustrophobia with CPAP
- How to stop sinus problems
- How to reduce the clogging of your nasal passages
- How to stop sneezing while on CPAP
- How to avoid getting a sore throat
- How to breathe easily while wearing CPAP
- How to avoid having a dry mouth
And so much more…
And here’s just a small sample of the tips and advice that Lisa and Todd provide in their audio interview:
- A clear description of the 3 main types of CPAP machine, and which one is right for you
- The best mask to use if you breath through your mouth while sleeping
- The most important questions to consider before buying a CPAP mask
- How long it will take to know if your CPAP mask is right for you
- How to prevent water from getting in your CPAP tubing
- The single biggest mistake that sleep apnea patients make when buying a mask – and how to avoid it
- The best way to position your CPAP machine to avoid malfunction and damage (put at level lower than your head, to avoid water/condensation running into your mask)
- How respiratory therapists use a “kids trick” to help new users (children AND adults) adjust to using CPAP
- The two biggest CPAP problems that respiratory therapists deal with every day – and exactly how they help their patients overcome them (dryness and getting used to mask)
- Why you shouldn’t be adjusting the pressure on your CPAP
- How often you should clean your mask and tubing, and how to do it
- Who to ask if you think your air pressure is too high (or low)
- The dirty little secret about how to adjust the air pressure on your CPAP yourself!
- Why a little bit of air leak from your mask is a GOOD thing (and how to know how much leaking is too much)
- Two ways to know exactly if your mask is the right fit
- 3 tips for buying the right CPAP tubing
- How to stop watery eyes, sore throat, sneezing, sinus problems, ear allergies, headaches, dry mouth, belching, air blowing in my eyes, mask irritating my nose, waking up frequently… when wearing your mask
- What to look for in a mask to prevent panic attacks
- How many hours per night you should expect to get restful sleep with CPAP – and what to do if you’re not getting enough
- What to do if you have trouble breathing with your CPAP mask on
- And many other topics!
Take into consideration the…
Here’s what an expert has to say about the importance of being committed to CPAP (she even compared it to wearing shoes!):
- A 34-page guide with all you need to know to buy the CPAP equipment best for you, along with pages of tips on overcoming the most common CPAP problems
- A 35-minute audio interview with two respiratory therapists (Lisa and Todd) from Highland Hospital in Rochester, New York, USA. This in-depth interview will provide you with tips for choosing the right CPAP equipment for you, and help you overcome any challenges you have with your equipment.
- 22 online videos covering solutions to the most common CPAP problems.
- Bonus ebooks on overcoming daytime fatigue, freeing yourself from panic attacks, and a handbook of relaxation techniques
And because I truly want you to be on your way to overcoming sleep apnea, I am also including these free ebooks with your purchase of Living with CPAP:
FREE BONUS #1! “Insomnia No More” ebook Valued at $49.95
Insomnia affects a staggering number of people across the world. But did you know that sleep scientists have recently developed effective techniques to help you go to sleep fast, and stay asleep all night?
This 64-page ebook offers comprehensive, step-by-step instructions on how to conquer your insomnia, and is not available for purchase anywhere on the Internet. The ebook covers these topics and more:
- What causes insomnia?
- How to diagnose your insomnia
- Natural cures
- Stress management and relaxation
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- And much more!
FREE BONUS #2! “Proven Sleep Hygiene Techniques” report Valued at $29.95
Did you know that there are simple things you can do before going to bed (and while sleeping) that can keep you in a deep slumber all night – so you feel refreshed in the morning?
This report is the most comprehensive publication on good sleep hygiene practices on the market. The report covers these topics and more:
- Sleep posture
- Sleep pillows (main types of positional pillows; pros and cons of each type)
- And much more!
FREE BONUS #3! Free Lifetime Updates Valued at $99.95
My materials are by far the most comprehensive resource on managing CPAP. However, I believe in constant improvement. I will always continue to research, test and refine what I have learned to make Living With CPAP even better.
That is one of the great benefits of an online membership website – I can easily make changes and improvements when new, tested techniques become available. Order now and you are assured to get all future updates for FREE for life! Value: $47 yours FREE
SUPER BONUS – Free One-On-One Counseling With Marc MacDonald For 3 Months (Only a Few Spots Left!) Valued at $197.00
Yes, free private counseling, advice and guidance from an independent sleep apnea researcher are always just an email away. If in any time you feel confused, you can have your troublesome questions privately answered. I’d love to hear from you. Just email me. I promise you’ll get an answer in 24 hours.
Value: $197 yours FREE
This help is practically priceless. You’ll always feel that someone is there for you…so you’re never left to deal with your sleep apnea alone. With this free and unlimited email support you can practically be sure that… you are always on track, you are always encouraged, and… you’ll be able to overcome your sleep apnea.
Mind you, because of the exclusive nature of the support I provide to my customers, and because I am a person who stands by his words, there is obviously a limit on the amount of emails I can answer a day. No matter how committed I feel to help other sleep apnea sufferers, this invaluable personal guidance is available for a limited number of people (only few spots are left!) so order soon.
Imagine overcoming sleep apnea by allowing your CPAP machine TO DO ITS JOB! Restful sleep and more energy are just some of the wonderful effects you’ll feel with proper, consistent CPAP use. No need to think twice about using your CPAP machine tonight… Living with CPAP will help you solve your CPAP problems, so you can get a good night’s sleep tonight!
Why am I doing this?
Well the answer is quite simple. You see, I know that my Living With CPAP program will be a new start in your life. The scientific evidence shows that when used properly and consistently, CPAP can literally be a life-saver.
That’s why I’m extremely confident that when you read my guide, listen to the expert interview with respiratory therapists, and watch the online videos, it will go a long way to regaining your good health and…
It Will Be The Happiest Day Of Your Life!
If you’re finished for struggling with your CPAP…
If you’re ready to take your life into your own hands…
…then this is the solution you’ve been searching for.
Imagine yourself in six months from now… Are you still suffering from this debilitating condition or…are you living a vigorous, active, alert life, enjoying renewed energy and vitality without the chronic fatigue of sleep apnea? The choice is yours…
Bear in mind that 95% of the people who suffer from sleep apnea will continue to suffer with CPAP. Many of them will simply accept the “status quo” and resign themselves to a life of CPAP torment.
If you’re one of the few people who are motivated enough to explore new solutions – one of the top 5% who are ready to do what it takes to significantly reduce sleep apnea, then join us and order today, because “just thinking about it” never led anyone to better health!
As Nike says: “Just do it!”
Things don’t have to be hard or complicated. You can make CPAP therapy your best friend with the right information. Take action today!
To your good health,
P.S. CPAP is only effective for those who make it work for them. It may seem easier to just give up CPAP a few days after starting therapy… but is that a good decision for your long term health? Order Living with CPAP today and learn how to manage your CPAP – and take back your health!
P.P.S. Remember, with the 100% money back guarantee, there’s no risk on your part. You have nothing to lose by at least trying my Living With CPAP program, and you need to act quickly to get in on this offer before the price goes up, so click here to order today!